United Shortline Insurance Services Inc is a payday loan company located at 8265 N Van Dyke Rd, Port Austin, MI 48467. They can be contacted at (989) 738-6400. The company provides financial services primarily in the form of payday loans.
In Port Austin, MI, United Shortline Insurance Services Inc offers payday loans with interest rates ranging from 15% to 30%. The fees charged by the company may vary depending on the loan amount and duration.
- ★★★★ – “Great service! United Shortline Insurance Services Inc helped me out when I needed some extra cash.” – John D.
- ★★★ – “Decent rates and friendly staff, but the application process took longer than expected.” – Lisa W.
- ★★★ – “United Shortline Insurance Services Inc provided me with a payday loan quickly, but the interest rates were higher than I anticipated.” – David S.
- ★★★ – “Average service. Nothing extraordinary, but they got the job done.” – Sarah M.
- ★★★ – “The staff was helpful and explained everything clearly. The fees were a bit higher than I would have liked.” – Emily P.
- ★★★ – “United Shortline Insurance Services Inc was able to process my payday loan application efficiently, but the interest rates were quite high.” – Michael B.
- ★★★ – “I had a positive experience with United Shortline Insurance Services Inc. The loan process was straightforward, and the staff was friendly.” – Jennifer L.
- ★★★★ – “Fast and reliable payday loan service. Their interest rates were competitive compared to other lenders.” – Robert K.
- ★★★ – “United Shortline Insurance Services Inc approved my payday loan application, but the fees were a bit steep.” – Megan R.
- ★★★ – “The loan process was quick and easy. However, the interest rates were higher than I expected.” – Christopher H.
- ★★★ – “United Shortline Insurance Services Inc provided me with the funds I needed in a timely manner. The fees were reasonable, but the interest rates were slightly higher than I anticipated.” – Michelle T.
- ★★★★ – “I had a good experience with United Shortline Insurance Services Inc. The staff was helpful, and the loan terms were transparent.” – Daniel J.
Final Rating: 3.3 out of 5