Online Banking & Bill Pay
Skip countless trips to the bank. Online banking lets you pay bills, check your balance, and more — 24/7. All you need is an internet connection.
It’s safe, easy-to-use, and lets you manage your money whenever you like. Now the only question is … what are you going to do with your newfound free time!
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for First Federal customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Check your account balance
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Track account activity
- Make loan payments
- View check images
- View, save, or print e-Statements
- Securely encrypted
- Multifactor authentication
- Ability to Place Accounts in Preferred Order
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- Securely encrypted — more secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
Enroll for Online Banking & Bill Pay
Enrollment only takes a few minutes. You will need your social security number, email address, 5-digit zip code, and your account number.
Bill pay can be set up online after you establish your online banking account.
IPay customer contact number is 877-285-4282.
Online Banking Resource
- Account Alerts
Account Alerts allow you to be notified of important information occurring on your account, via email message. Types of Alerts include:
- Balance Alerts: Available balance is below____
- Transaction Exceeds Amount Alert: Total deposit/credit transaction posted greater than ____
- Scheduled Alerts: Create a reminder message and schedule how often you would like it to occur
Sign Up Today
If you're an online banking customer, follow these steps:
- Sign On to your account
- Click on the Other Services tab
- Click on Alerts
- Follow the prompts to complete the sign-up process and configure your Alerts
Not an online banking customer?
Enroll in online banking today to take advantage of Account Alerts.