Commercial Real Estate Loans
A commercial real estate loan allows you to acquire ownership of industrial buildings, warehouse and office premises, land and other real estate. As a rule, such lending programs are available not only to organizations or representatives of small and medium-sized businesses but also to private clients – individuals.
Features and benefits of a commercial real estate loan:
- interest rates may exceed the rates established for credit programs for the purchase of residential properties;
- the purchase of commercial real estate may require registration of different types of insurance;
- there are various options for an initial payment – in cash or in the form of a pledge of other real estate that the borrower has;
- various options for collateral are allowed for the loan – a pledge of the acquired real estate, guarantees of guarantee funds, corporations for the development of small and medium-sized businesses;
- property valuation is optional;
- redevelopment, re-equipment and modernization of the acquired premises and structures is allowed.
Thus, a commercial real estate loan has a more flexible framework for registration in terms of providing collateral and an initial payment, and also gives more freedom in the disposal of real estate purchased on credit.
Business tasks and commercial mortgage lending
A commercial real estate loan is quite often issued when you plan to:
- purchase a ready-made business located in certain real estate objects;
- open and organize your own business and you need an office or production space;
- expand an existing business and additional areas are needed – offices, warehouses, premises for a workshop or other structural divisions of the organization.
Being a flexible banking product with a fairly wide variability in the amount and term, a commercial real estate loan allows you to solve business problems for novice entrepreneurs, and small local organizations, and large trade or industrial companies.
Before collecting the documents, we recommend that you consult a bank specialist. You can leave a request on the lender’s website, the loan manager will call you back and explain the conditions of the loan program taking into account your financial situation, business goals and the type of selected property.