Online Banking / Bill Pay
Point. Click. Bank. Anywhere, anytime. Do your banking at your convenience from the comfort of your home computer. It's fast, easy, and totally secure. Transfer funds, check balances, make loan payments, and much more. All you need is internet access and you can begin to bank online—at your own pace, at your own place.
24/7 Account Access
Use First Federal's free online banking system to manage your account and complete transactions anytime, anywhere as long as you have internet access.
- Check your account balance
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Track account activity
- Make loan payments
- View check images
- View, save, or print eStatements
- Securely encrypted
- Multifactor authentication
- Ability to Place Accounts in Preferred Order
Enroll for Online Banking
Enrollment only takes a few minutes. You will need, your Social Security number, your email address and 5 digit zip code, and your account number.
- IMPORTANT CHANGES
On September 23, 2013 we will be upgrading our Online Banking System and internal bank accounting system. With the new system, you will experience a more user-friendly online banking experience, and your banking receipts and monthly statements will have a new look. We are excited to give our customers a better banking experience, however while we transition to this new system, there are a few items with which you should be aware.
New Online Banking Password:
Please be aware that as of September 23, 2013, you will need to establish a new password to login to your online banking. To do this, you will login with your current user name and temporary password.
USER ID (ACCESS ID): Use your current user name
TEMPORARY PASSWORD: User name followed by your 5 digit zip code
NEW ONLINE BANKING LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS: FOR FIRST TIME LOGGING INTO NEW SYSTEM
1. Enter your current user name: (the one you used before) in the ACESS ID field and click the LOGIN button
2. Enter your temporary password. Your temporary password is your User ID followed by your five digit zip code. For example, if your user ID is JohnDoe and your zip code is 49707, your temporary password would be JohnDoe49707
3. Choose a login image and phrase
4. Choose and type in answers to login security questions
5. Create your new password. First, you will enter your temporary password (your username and 5 digit zip code). Then you will create a new password of your choice.The password must be at least 8 characters, have at least 1 capital letter, 1 number and one special character
6. Read and check the box to accept the Online Banking Agreement
Online Banking Transaction History
- Your online banking transaction history will start on September 23, 2013 and show all transaction going forward. You will not be able to see prior transaction history in online banking, however your prior transaction history will still be available to you via your monthly statement or you can contact your local branch and we will be happy to help you obtain your history.
- Recurring Transfers--If you have set up a recurring transfer on our current online banking system and you would like to edit the amount to transfer or discontinue the transfer please contact us to do so.
- Online Bill Pay will retain all of your saved payees and previously scheduled bill payments will continue to occur. Additionally, all Bill Pay payments will now process from your checking account on the day you schedule them to occur. You will no longer have to wait for your payee to cash your check for the funds to clear your account.
Paper Statements and e-Statements
- During the month of September, you will receive TWO paper account statements. The first statement will show all account activity from September 1, 2013 through September 20, 2013. The second statement will be from our new system and will include all account activity from September 23, 2013 through September 30, 2013.
- If you would like to receive e-Statements, and no longer wish to receive a paper statement in the mail, you will need to login to your online banking account and consent to receive e-Statements by following the instructions on the Statements button. You will need to do this even if you are currently receiving e-Statements.
- After September 23, 2013, you will be able to access, view, and print e-Statements directly within online banking. Simply login to your online banking account and click on the Statements button. If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, and wish to receive e-Statements you will need to enroll to do so.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact your local First Federal Branch and we will be happy to help you.
- Account Alerts
Account Alerts allow you to be notified of important information occurring on your account, via email message. Types of Alerts include:
- Balance Alerts: Available balance is below____
- Transaction Exceeds Amount Alert: Total deposit/credit transaction posted greater than ____
- Scheduled Alerts: Create a reminder message and schedule how often you would like it to occur
Sign up today
If you're an Online Banking customer, follow these steps:
- Sign On to your account
- Click on the Other Services tab
- Click on Alerts
- Follow the prompts to complete the sign-up process and configure your Alerts
Not an Online Banking customer?
Enroll in Online Banking today to take advantage of Account Alerts.
- Bill Pay
Pay bills from one convenient site. You can set up advance payments, check billing histories, and get reminders so you never pay another late fee again.
- Free with First Federal personal checking account
- Available anytime
- Securely encrypted
- Pay anyone in the country
- Only one password to remember
- Set up reminders
- Arrange payments in advance
- eBill - bill summary and payment options
Bill pay can be set up online after you establish your online banking account.
IPay customer contact number is 877-285-4282.