Online Banking / Bill Pay
Point. Click. Bank. Anywhere, anytime. Do your banking at your convenience from the comfort of your home computer. It's fast, easy, and totally secure. Transfer funds, check balances, make loan payments, and much more. All you need is internet access and you can begin to bank online—at your own pace, at your own place.
24/7 Account Access
Use First Federal's free online banking system to manage your account and complete transactions anytime, anywhere as long as you have internet access.
- Check your account balance
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Track account activity
- Make loan payments
- View check images
- View, save, or print eStatements
- Securely encrypted
- Multifactor authentication
- Ability to Place Accounts in Preferred Order
Enroll for Online Banking
Enrollment only takes a few minutes. You will need, your Social Security number, your email address and 5 digit zip code, and your account number.
- Account Alerts
Account Alerts allow you to be notified of important information occurring on your account, via email message. Types of Alerts include:
- Balance Alerts: Available balance is below____
- Transaction Exceeds Amount Alert: Total deposit/credit transaction posted greater than ____
- Scheduled Alerts: Create a reminder message and schedule how often you would like it to occur
Sign up today
If you're an Online Banking customer, follow these steps:
- Sign On to your account
- Click on the Other Services tab
- Click on Alerts
- Follow the prompts to complete the sign-up process and configure your Alerts
Not an Online Banking customer?
Enroll in Online Banking today to take advantage of Account Alerts.
- Bill Pay
Pay bills from one convenient site. You can set up advance payments, check billing histories, and get reminders so you never pay another late fee again.
- Free with First Federal personal checking account
- Available anytime
- Securely encrypted
- Pay anyone in the country
- Only one password to remember
- Set up reminders
- Arrange payments in advance
- eBill - bill summary and payment options
Bill pay can be set up online after you establish your online banking account.
IPay customer contact number is 877-285-4282.